Monday, July 5, 2010

First Week In Kolej Teknologi Timur

The very first day I arrived KTT, I was like “Wao! Is this the place where I gonna study?”. The very first impression KTT gave me was the college was just very very small. It was composed of only two rows of shophouses and I didn’t know this small place can become a college. After registration and with the key of my apartment, I walked all my way to my apartment. Here’s how’s my apartment looked like:

My apartment -9-1-A4

The living room


My room

My bed

The so-called kitchen

Toilet... A bit dirty though...

My study table

The view outside my apartment

I had a Sibuan, a Kedahan and a Sabahan housemates and I lived in the same room with the Sibuan.

We had orientation for the first week and only one word can describe the orientation- TIRING. It was really tiring. Ice-breaking games, aerobics, briefings and performance competition were held each and every day. Basically, these were what we did for the whole week. It was tough, but when compared to Labuan’s Matriculation Programme. KTT’s was far more better.

Throughout this week, I also managed to join a few societies and the one that I loved the most was Christian Fellowship Society. It was really fun and enjoyable and I loved the meetings organized each time a lot. Edmund and Sin Chien did joined too. What I felt happy about was Sin Chien finally had her very first step in knowing more about Jesus. And I hoped she would finally accept God into her heart. I was very sure she will one day. Hopefully!

After attending church mass on Sunday, we visited KL City and had the chance to go to Mid Valley using commuter. It took us a half an hour journey to reach Mid Valley. It was my first time been there. It was crowded with people maybe because it was sunday. We had fun over there!!

Overall, KTT was not that bad too. It’s an awesome place to study and all of the seniors here were willing to help whenever we faced difficulties and problems. They taught us a lot about KTT. How to go Giant Mall… How to go to the church…How to go Pizza hut and KFC… and lots of stuff in study or matters in life. I really appreciated all the advices they gave us a lot and I was grateful they are my seniors. Thanks God!

That’s what I felt and noticed for the very first week and I hoped I can venture more about KTT in the next few weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment