Sunday, July 11, 2010

Better This Time

My apartment got some improvements and it was much more better now than what it used to be like last week. Here are some of the improvements:

For saving more space and to prevent "bad-looking" view, we bought a shoes rack for putting and arranging our shoes and slippers. It was tidier now compared to what it used to be like last time.

I also bought a book rack for putting all my books. It costs me RM40 and now i can arrange my books properly. And one more thing, it's not easy to fix all the bits and pieces of the book rack together and i learnt how to do it this time.

Nothing much about this part but we arranged everything nicely. At least, there were some improvements.

Look at the picture i posted last time. My clothes were hanging on the cupboard and it was very messy. This time, i had bought some clothes "wall- hangers". And now i can hang everything on the "hangers" and it seemed neater now.

I bought an extension for myself. It's more convenient for me now as i no need to charge my phone outside my bedroom, but now i can. Yesh!!

Clean and tidy right?!

We bought a steel bar-shaped hanger and fix it on the wall for us to hang our clothes while we were bathing. We also bought a water heater and yea, we can bath using warm water now.


Yea... This was where we dry our clothes... The balcony...

Generally, our apartment is much more better than before. If you compare these few pictures to the previous one, you will definitely notice some obvious changes and improvements.

THANKS GOD I HAD A NICE APARTMENT NOW

2 comments:

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

Hi, Edwin here, dropping by to say Hello!
Wow, kinda jealous of your apartment. Haha...I remembered before you guys move in, your apartment was horribly messy and stinky. You guys really brighten up the whole place. Cool!

Fabian Chew Pang Yaw said...

haha... yaya... really nice now the apartment.. LOLZ

Post a Comment