Friday, January 22, 2010

Teaching


Teaching has become my daily routine and a must everyday. Although it's tired, teaching brings lots of fun and joy to me. At first, i am only more to the salary offered to me. But now, i am more towards the time i had to be with those upper primary students. They are just too simple and whom they are are whom they are. Everyday, there is a few must to be done:


Must prepare and plan what to teach the next day

Must understand and master every single topic to be taught the next day

Must read through all the notes and handouts

Must have enough sleep


As for me here, i get used to it already and now i am looking forward to better teaching and learning atmosphere. Gradually, i can control the whole class for keeping their mouth shut and to be attentive in class. Most of the students love the way i teach. Besides, all of them are anxiously waiting the end of my teaching. It's all just because i will perform some simple magic tricks for them. I also revealed some of the tricks all of them are curious about. That's the fun part for me and for the students. Students understand what you are teaching and catch the ball you throw to them is the best outcome and it's worth for spending 2 hours everyday. What i can say is : Teaching is fun and enjoyable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment