Sunday, January 24, 2010

Driving is FUN


This morning, my so-called driving sifu brought me to Bintawa for driving lesson. I was very very excited but a little bit nervous as it was my first time. I have never touch the car steering wheel plate before. As i placed both my hands on the steering wheel, my heart pumped fast and my heartbeat went to the max. After a few practices on the gear and clutch. My sifu guided me out and i started my journey. And i was really excited when i started driving around the roundabout. Yesh!!

I also met my primary school classmate, Kho Chin Wan and we chat all the way long while waiting for my sifu managing something at the office. Kenny, Kok Ann, Hong Lan and Yi Won also went there.

Driving is quite an enjoyable one ,besides meeting my ex-classmates and primary school friend was FUN !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment