Monday, December 14, 2009

Bye SPM- Hello MY BLOG

Yes!! Finally and indeed it was my last of the last exam i sat for in my secondary school.I guess you know it? Haha.. You are right. It's SPM- SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA.I was extremely delighted as i finished my very last word of my Chinese essay yesterday.My heart was pumping very hard and i can just feel the word 'freedom' floating around me. Upon reaching home, i just threw my bag and going insane, playing with my siblings, humming the tunes of the day. And the very first thing i did was switching on my laptop and path all my way into Facebook to pay him a visit, viewing my friends' blog and of course listening to some melody. However, when time past, the 'high' feel gradually left me. I have nothing much to do besides facing the screen of my laptop. All i can say is boring! At this moment, i have a thought popping up my mind, I PREFER STUDY, EXAM, SCHOOL LIFE rather than DOING NOTHING OR INDEED SOMETHING BORING AT HOME and because of this i came out with my own blog. It's a simple one and hope all of you like it. Enjoy reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment