Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Countdown

Yesterday night was an enjoyable one. My family and i went to Boulevard hypermarket. Once reaching there, what you can see first was the crowd. Boulevard was not the first one i noticed.. Laugh Out Loud !! I guessed many were going there for countdown to year 2010.

We had our dinner at the KFC and after that, my dad, mom brought the five of us( me and my siblings) to the fun fair located outside the hypermarket. We attempted several games and what we aimed for were getting the big big big teddy bear for my sister and the money... haha.. check out these:

Kids' games


Explaining the game instructions

This was the game my father and i got addicted to. It's just as simple as ABC, and you can easily get RM 100 with ease. However, we didn't manage to make it because we didn't have the skills. Haha.. Not easy as what we think. Need to attempt a few times. My mom kept on nagging and complaining, asking us to stop playing these games as it's just a waste of money and every try was like throwing your money. But we had fun with the games..


All of us addicted to this ping pong rolling game

Nice game !!

After few hours of fun, we went home. I was quite disappointed as my mom not allow us to countdown at the Boulevard. Before going home, I managed to capture the moon:

Beautiful!!

Once reaching home, the whole family countdown with the taiwan artists. It's GREAT !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment