Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another Edited

Before Edited
After Edited

This is another picture i edited yesterday. Quite long time i didn't touch on photoshop and i have found that i forgot this and that. I have forgotten certain functions of certain photoshoppie tools. However, after taking a few minutes time to recall back. Yes !! Finally i can handle it with ease. The picture above took me about 30 minutes to do it with just simple editing. Looking at the picture, i realised that time flies. Few more months to go before i depart to other places for further studies. I can imagine how boring i am when i am not with my siblings. Although i can get some peace of mind, but i prefer being with them rather than without them. No more 'hustle and bustle' anymore in my university or college life in the future. But i am looking forward to be with them after i completed my studies or indeed when i have my semester breaks. Now, i have nothing much to tell but this three words are enough to express my feeling and thought at this very moment. "I LOVE YOU"...

0 comments:

Post a Comment