Sunday, December 19, 2010

Officially Turn 18!

Well
I officially turned 18 one week ago!
I am legal yo!
And this round of birthday was an unforgettable and special one for me
Well
I was surprised by a bunch of friends here in KTT the night before my birthday
And everything was well-planned by Sin Chien, Gabriel and Edmund
It was also my first time got colgated on my face!
On my birthday itself
Dad and Mom also surprised me by asking my cousin in KL to bring a Secret Recipe cake all the way here to my college
I was really shocked!
Once again
Thanks a lot to all of my friends here for making my birthday special
Thanks both my Dad and Mom for the cake
Thanks for all the birthday wishes and presents
Really appreciate them a lot
Lastly
Thanks for making my 18 special
Love you ALL!

Get colgated

Me with Chien, Gab, Mund and Ivan

Birthday cards

Thanks all for the birthday presents

Secret Recipe cake from both my dad and mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment