Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy at the same time Sad

Yesterday was the day everyone was anticipating for as the JPA Scholarship result was released. The cyber café over here was crowded with people and most of them were Chinese. Some of the JPA scholarship applicants were disappointed (from their facial expression) whereas some of them were so delighted when they were offered the scholarship. The atmosphere was getting nervous. When it was my turn, after typing my IC number and password, I waited patiently, at the same time telling myself “It’s ok if I didn’t get it, God will lead me to the right way. Calm down…”The page finally appeared and I was like Yesh!! Thanks GOD. I was really happy at that time and called my parents to tell them about the good news.

It’s my friends’ turn to check their result. All of them were hoping for the best. But unfortunately, they didn’t get the scholarship. I was like speechless at that time as I didn’t know the right words to use in order to comfort them. They were really disappointed about it. Some of them cried out and some of them was shocked when the page appeared in front of their eyes. I felt sorry for them too and I felt sad that I couldn’t be with them in this college anymore.

What I can say is…. God will definitely brings you to the right path and He has reasons in every things he has done for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment